Michael has a degree in Computer Science from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and close to two decades of professional experience in the computer industry. Over the years he has been doing many things including but not limited to:
- Website Business Marketing
- Website Applications
- Help with Product Concept and Wireframing
- Complete End To End Website Application Development
- Project Management
- Quality Engineering/Assurance Lead Role
- Rapid Website Application Prototyping
- Website Application Testing and Automation
- Software planning including Design and Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) planning
- Yii PHP Framework, MySQL
- Browser Compatibility - for all major browsers
- Cross Platform solutions - Linux, Mac, Windows, no problem
Michael works full time at a professional company that serves high end ecommerce clients all over the United States.
Basically, if you're considering working with Michael on an "after hours" project, you can't afford the company that he works for.
What does this mean? It means you're getting a top notch web consultant at a price your budget can handle.
If you choose to work with him on a project, Michael will make every effort to exceed your expectations! You will not be disappointed.
When Michael was attending college, he took every communication course available.
Why? Because he didn't want to be the 'typical' techie that is known for inferior communication skills.
Communication is important for understanding user's requirements. Those requirements need to be summarized, shared, they need to be fluid to some degree.
It is Michael's goal that you will recommended him to your friends and business associates. So you can be sure that he will go the extra mile for you and your business!
Integrity, character, honesty... These are not just words, it's the way he lives and works.
Michael specializes in working with the Yii PHP Framework which utilizes an MVC architecture.
This includes database (MySQL), e-commerce (online purchases), secure administrative backends on frontend facing web applications.
Michael has created successful custom programming solutions for both businesses and government.
How can Michael make your vision a success?